The New Tale of Naruto Uzumaki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Discarded Hyuuga, Jacob Inu

2 posters

Go down

The Discarded Hyuuga, Jacob Inu Empty The Discarded Hyuuga, Jacob Inu

Post by JacobHyuuga Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:53 pm

History:

Birth Arc: Before Jacob was born, his father, Hiori Hyuuga, had been removed from the clan because he was falsely accused of the murder of one of the Hyuuga Clan Elders. Due to there being a lack of substantial evidence, instead of being killed, he was exiled from the clan, and shortly afterwards, fell in love and had a child, taking on the last name of his lover, Inu. He trained this boy in the Juuken as well as how to defeat other users of the Juuken.
Academy Arc: During the Academy, he excelled in taijutsu, ninjutsu, and kenjutsu. He passed in the upper levels of genin, meaning he would most likely be put under a strong jonin sensei, and get only stronger as time went on.

Personality: I'm not smart enough to make a personality. I'm a Mary Sue!

Appearance: Jacob Inu is a 12-year-old with short black hair. He also has the signature pale, ghost-like white eyes of the Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan. With a black jacket with the Uzu no Kuni emblem on the back and black fingerless gloves, he stands at 5 feet tall. He also wears blue jeans and black combat boots with kunai hidden in the soles of them.

Abilities:
Juuken
Byakugan
Kawarimi
Bunshin
Henge
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 12
Money: 1000

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

The Discarded Hyuuga, Jacob Inu Empty Re: The Discarded Hyuuga, Jacob Inu

Post by CorenKeitaro Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:10 am

As you're the first person to get on this site, I'll give you a freebie. You're accepted!
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down