The New Tale of Naruto Uzumaki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day

2 posters

Go down

A New Day Empty A New Day

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm

One day I decided to go to the training grounds in the sand village because I wanted to train some of my skills.
After around an hour and twenty-six dummies I heard something and remembered Hanako saying something about a festival today. When I looked at the village I noticed some festival banners and I thought. "Well I guess Hana was right, they are hosting a festival of sorts."
So I did what anyone else in my positions would do... I walked right in. When I got to the festival I heard someone yelling something about a fight and I thought, "Well, with my Byakugan none of the villagers will be able to defeat me, plus I'll get a prize so what the hell I could go for a fight."
So I went to the guy who was yelling and listened to his words. "Come one, Come all, I have a feeling that none of you can defeat the man right next to me, see if you can prove me wrong."
I looked at said man and saw that he was huge and powerful but that also means that he is kinda slow. So I watched as around four guys got tossed out of the ring like rag dolls and I once again heard the man say.
"Ha so none of you could defeat my friend here, oh such a same oh well I still have your money. Also did I forget to mention that there is a grand prize of two thousand yen if you can defeat this man?" After he said that my hand immediately shot upwards so fast that most people could not see it and I said. "I shall fight your giant ogre of a man, and if I win then I want all the money you got from having him fight as well as the grand prize."
The man thought about this and he said. "You're on boy no one has been able to defeat him so far, what makes you think you will?"
I walked towards the ring as I said. "All I know is that I'm fast and he's not, although he is stronger then me I'm pretty sure I can defeat him."
When I got to the ring I then took my stance and said, "Bring it."
"Ding, Ding, Ding."
The man decided to charge at me and try to hit me, but as I said I'm faster then so all I had to do was move little to the left and hit him in his right arm when it went passed me.
He then turned and tried to strike me again but this time with is left hand, and I hit him in that arm, this went on for a while before I finally just hit him on his right arm and made him fall to the ground. Everyone was shocked and amazed at what just happened.
"What did you do to him?" One of onlookers asked.
"I just kept hitting the Tenketsu in his arm; unfortunately he was so focused on the battle he didn't even try to dodge my attacks." I said as I lifted the other mans arm to show them all the red points where I hit.
"If you bring him to a hospital he should be fine in a matter of hours." I then turned to the announcer guy. "So, what was it you said about two thousand yen?"

Today was a good day.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 12
Money: 1000

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

A New Day Empty Re: A New Day

Post by CorenKeitaro Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

This thread has been concluded.
Jacob gains some petty cash and defeats a brawler along the way.

The eleventh day in Suna has come to pass, and the festival is held; shortly after taijutsu training, Jacob Hyuuga decided to take part in the festivities.
Finding a combat-ring and hearing of a rather large sum at stake, Jacob, after watching the behemoth he would have to fight toss four men clean out of the ring, stepping into the fray.
The beast was strong, but he was slow, and his movements clunky. Taking advantage of this, Jacob moved with haste and agility; one blow from this monster would spell defeat.
However, due to Jacob's high speed compared to this shambling gigantaur, he was never struck, and slowly whittled away at the strength of his foe with the Hyuuga Family's Jyuuken.
Finally, the barrel-chested behemoth felled from his minor injuries in a multitude of places, Jacob stood victorious, and 2000 yen richer than he was before the battle.
What will follow this? What story will be told in short time?
Tune in next time on www.TNTNaruUzu.forumotion.com to find out.

Bonuses:
Completed Solo Thread - +5 EXP
Taijutsu Training - +5 Taijutsu
Event Battle: Speed - +5 Speed
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down